म, me
कुनै दफ्तरमा सँजाइएको रेत थिए म,
तिमी अायौँ
हतार हतार
बुझ्ने बहानामा
सरसर्ति पाना पल्टाउँदै
भुईभरी छरपस्ट पारिदियौ।
केही बुझे जसरी
केही नबुझे जसरी
खै के निष्कर्ष निकाल्यौ?
र फेरि त्यहीँ दफ्तरमै छोडिदियौँ।
म, फेरि पहिले जसरी नै देखिए,,
तिम्रो लागि
अरुका लागि
देख्ने हरुका लागि ।
बुझ्ने हरुका लागि त म,
निस्सासिएको छु,
तिम्रो बुझाईले
मेरा जिन्दगीका पानाहरु
फेरबदल भएका छन,।
केही तलका पानाहरु माथि
त केही माथिका तल भएका छन।
सगैँ हुनुपर्नेहरु छुट्टिएका छन
छुट्टिनुपर्ने हरु सगैँ भएका छन।
म अाफै भित्र अनेक भएको छु
र पनि एक नै देखिन्छु,
तिमी अनुमान गर त
जसरी मुखको ठाउँमा अाखाँ
अाखाँको ठाउँमा कान
कानको ठाउँमा नाक हुदा
कति असहज हुन्छ होला?
कति असहज देखिन्छ होला?
हो म त्यसैले,
कसैको प्रतीक्षा गरिरहेछु।
तिमी जस्तै अाएर
बुझ्ने बहानामा
एकपल्ट छताछुल्ल पारी
फेरि व्यवस्थित बनाईदियोस्
र मलाई म जस्तै बनाईदियोस्।
english translate :::

I was the file an office,
You came
Hurry hurry
Under the pretext of understanding
Turning the page
Scattered all over the floor.
As I understood something
As if I didn't understand anything
What are your conclusions?
And then we left it in the office.
I, again, look the same as before.
For you
For others
For viewers.
For those who understand, I,
I'm exhausted,
By your understanding
Sheets of my life
Have been altered.
Above some bottom sheets
So some of the ups and downs have happened.
Those who should be together are on leave
The ones who have to leave have been together.
I have become many within myself
And I look the same,
You guessed it
Just like the eyes instead of the mouth
Ears in place of eyes
When the nose is in place of the ear
How uncomfortable is that?
How uncomfortable does it look?
Yes i am so,
Waiting for someone
Come like you
Under the pretext of understanding
Once over the roof shift
Let's make it systematic again
And make me like me.
english translate :::

I was the file an office,
You came
Hurry hurry
Under the pretext of understanding
Turning the page
Scattered all over the floor.
As I understood something
As if I didn't understand anything
What are your conclusions?
And then we left it in the office.
I, again, look the same as before.
For you
For others
For viewers.
For those who understand, I,
I'm exhausted,
By your understanding
Sheets of my life
Have been altered.
Above some bottom sheets
So some of the ups and downs have happened.
Those who should be together are on leave
The ones who have to leave have been together.
I have become many within myself
And I look the same,
You guessed it
Just like the eyes instead of the mouth
Ears in place of eyes
When the nose is in place of the ear
How uncomfortable is that?
How uncomfortable does it look?
Yes i am so,
Waiting for someone
Come like you
Under the pretext of understanding
Once over the roof shift
Let's make it systematic again
And make me like me.
टिप्पणियाँ
एक टिप्पणी भेजें