घमण्ड, arrogance
घमण्ड
घमण्ड गरु त के को गरु
के पो छ र मसगँ
रुप छ ,, मन छ सबैथोक छ
त के पाे गरु ति सँग
घमण्ड गरु त के को गरु
के पो छ र मसगँ
रुप छ ,, मन छ सबैथोक छ
त के पाे गरु ति सँग
नशालु आँखा धमिलो हुनेछन
दुखमा ति नी बेसमारी रुनेछन
बलिया पाँऊ थरथर काप्नेछन
दुई पाइला हिडदा फेरी थाक्नेछन
घमण्ड गरु त के को गरु
के पो छ र मसगँ
रुप छ ,, मन छ सबैथोक छ
त के पाे गरु ति सँग
दुखमा ति नी बेसमारी रुनेछन
बलिया पाँऊ थरथर काप्नेछन
दुई पाइला हिडदा फेरी थाक्नेछन
घमण्ड गरु त के को गरु
के पो छ र मसगँ
रुप छ ,, मन छ सबैथोक छ
त के पाे गरु ति सँग
चिल्ला गाला फुर्सा हुनेछन
चाउरिएर कठै हातले छुनेछन
लोभ लाग्दो शरिर आराम खोज्नेछ
मनले भने रहरै रोज्नेछ
घमण्ड गरु त के को गरु
के पो छ र मसगँ
रुप छ ,, मन छ सबैथोक छ
त के पाे गरु ति सँग
चाउरिएर कठै हातले छुनेछन
लोभ लाग्दो शरिर आराम खोज्नेछ
मनले भने रहरै रोज्नेछ
घमण्ड गरु त के को गरु
के पो छ र मसगँ
रुप छ ,, मन छ सबैथोक छ
त के पाे गरु ति सँग
साहसी हात कमजोर बन्लान
गीलास उठाउन सक्दैन भन्लान
दुई पाउ हिड्दा थचक्क बसुला
आफैलाई हिस्सी गर्दै कठै भनुलाँ
घमण्ड गरु त के को गरु
के पो छ र मसगँ
रुप छ ,, मन छ सबैथोक छ
त के पाे गरु ति सँग
english translate ::

Arrogance
Who should be proud?
What's up with me?
There is form, there is mind, there is everything
So what do you get with them?
Intoxicated eyes will be dim
They will weep bitterly in sorrow
Strong feet will tremble
Walking two steps will make you tired again
Who should be proud?
What's up with me?
There is form, there is mind, there is everything
So what do you get with them?
Screaming cheeks will be furious
They will touch it with their bare hands
The greedy body will seek rest
The mind will always choose
Who should be proud?
What's up with me?
There is form, there is mind, there is everything
So what do you get with them?
Courageous hands become weak
I can't lift the glass
I was shocked when I walked two feet
I can hardly say that I am laughing at myself
Who should be proud?
What's up with me?
There is form, there is mind, there is everything
So what do you get with them?
गीलास उठाउन सक्दैन भन्लान
दुई पाउ हिड्दा थचक्क बसुला
आफैलाई हिस्सी गर्दै कठै भनुलाँ
घमण्ड गरु त के को गरु
के पो छ र मसगँ
रुप छ ,, मन छ सबैथोक छ
त के पाे गरु ति सँग
english translate ::

Arrogance
Who should be proud?
What's up with me?
There is form, there is mind, there is everything
So what do you get with them?
Intoxicated eyes will be dim
They will weep bitterly in sorrow
Strong feet will tremble
Walking two steps will make you tired again
Who should be proud?
What's up with me?
There is form, there is mind, there is everything
So what do you get with them?
Screaming cheeks will be furious
They will touch it with their bare hands
The greedy body will seek rest
The mind will always choose
Who should be proud?
What's up with me?
There is form, there is mind, there is everything
So what do you get with them?
Courageous hands become weak
I can't lift the glass
I was shocked when I walked two feet
I can hardly say that I am laughing at myself
Who should be proud?
What's up with me?
There is form, there is mind, there is everything
So what do you get with them?

टिप्पणियाँ
एक टिप्पणी भेजें